Young Authors Award
- Each candidate can participate in the contest with only one paper of his/her choice.
- The young author contestant must be the first and the presenting author.
- The young author contestant should be born in the year 1987 or later (no older than 32 years old).
- The number of co-authors should be limited to a maximum of two additional authors.
- The young author contestant must submit full-length paper no later than August 19, 2019.
- The paper length is limited to a maximum of eight (8) pages including references.
Final papers should satisfy all rules to be eligible for competing. The award will be given only based on the submitted paper.
The Young Author Award Committee:
- Andrej Trkov, Chair
- Michel Giot
- Davor Grgić
- Tim Haste
will review the eligible papers and select the winner.
Best Poster Award
The best poster will be selected by the Best Poster Award Committee. The posters will be evaluated according to clarity of objectives, results and conclusions, as well as according to aesthetics and attractiveness. Posters must be displayed from Tuesday, September 10, 2019 in the morning, in order to participate in the contest.
The Best Poster Award Committee:
- Igor Lengar, Chair
- Christophe Destouches
- Sabina Markelj
- Thomas Walter Tromm